18. tammikuuta 2010

QUICK

Photobucket

Sori kun postaus tulee näin myöhään. Aloitin tänään päästyäni kotiin että teen äikänesseen kokonaan uudestaan, ja siinä menikin sitten aika kauan. Muistin just ja just että piti kuvata päivän asuakin, joten tässä tämmönen huono kuva (yksi kuudesta kuvasta!) asusta. Nyt pitää mennä nukkumaan. Hyvää yötä!

Translation: I'm sorry I'm writing this late, but when I went home I desided to write the whole essey for school again from the beginning, so it took quite long time.. Here is a awful pic of today's outfit. It's one of the six photos I took, and I really didn't have time to take any better pics. Now I have to go to sleep. Good night!

7 kommenttia:

jamie kirjoitti...

Hi Anni,I am curious to know what you see when you look out of the window behind you on this picture (in daylight,of course!!!!!!!!!!!)
Jamie

Unknown kirjoitti...

sun huoneessa on ihanat ikkunat!

Anni kirjoitti...

jamie: Haha, funny question :D There is a lake and trees :)

cutiepie: haha kiitti! :))

jamie kirjoitti...

how about a picture?

Anni kirjoitti...

jamie: I could put a pic from the lake yes! :) Not just sure if I will remember :D

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

ihana kuva! (--:
miks pyydät anteeks et postaat myöhään?

Anni kirjoitti...

Anonyymi: kiitti! :)) Haha en tiiä oikeestaan! :D